Second home residence at Tarvisio next to the golf course and the ski region!
Tarvisio is located in the boarder triangle of Austria, Slovenia and Italy. The region offers 3 cultures, 3 culinary and a lot of activities of sightseen and sport. Tarvisio is on the boarder of two climate zones (the mediterranean and the continental zone)
In autumn 2016, double houses have been built in the traditional timber structure. The double houses are based in the centre of the 18-hole-golf course - next to Green 16. The distance to the Club House and the “Ristorante Ilija”, which is the open the whole year, is only 100 metre.
Advantage of the holiday residence
- A very good income property because there are a summer and winter season. Also in the low-season the region offers a lot of opportunities like golfing in the Alpe Adria Golf Region, hikking (Alpe Adria Trail), and Alpe Adria biking
- Perfect panoramic view to the mountains and to the golf course
- Perfect transport connection with the highway A23 Villach – Triest / Venice. Highway exit only 5 min drive
- The property is direct located on the 18-hole golf course and the FIS cross-country-ski-run. The distance to the ski area “Monte Lussari” is only 600 m. With a special access to the ski run it is possible to go by skies directly to houses
- The Centre of Tarvisio is approachable within 5 min. Tarvisio offers the full infrastructure like supermarkets, pharmacy, banks, doctors, coffeehouse and a variety of restaurants
- The Alpe Adria Golf region offers a lot of other golf top golf courses which are approachable by car within 45 min. For example Finkenstein, Dellach and Velden (Kärnten/Austria) or Bled and Ljubljana (Slovenia) or in Italy Udine, Grado or Lignano
- Tarvisio offers a lot of options for skiing. The ski region Monte Lussari & Sella Nevea, ski region Nassfeld (30 min drive) or the ski region of Kranjska Gora (Slovenia)
- The distance to Grado or Trieste is only 1,5 hours’ drive .
The central position of Tarvisio make it possible to be in a short time in 3 different countries with 3 different hotspots.
Airport Ljubljana (55 min drive) with daily flight connections to Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Moscow, Munich, Paris, Warsaw, Vienna and Zurich
Venice Airport (2 hours drive) with top connections in the whole world
Airport Klagenfurt (50 min drive)
TriesteAirport (60 min drive)
For further information: